Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Try again for Feb 18th

It is a beautiful day here today. Dad and I went out and spent lots of money. I ordered me some new glasses, first time in 8 years. We renewed our CostCo card and bought grocries. Larry is just finishing the new steps out front. They are very sturdy and look neat. Thanks Dear. Now I won't fall (Ihope) Alan and Cherika your twins are beautiful Thanks for the pictures, Sensd more soon. Hope they are still being good for you. I bet Alan hated to go back to work. We love and miss you. Update for me I did have a bladder infection last week. Checking again today. I will have a scan in the next 2 weeks.. Just don't want to waite until July for this stupid hip surgery.
Larry and David and Denise and Kendra's kids have all had colds, just hope they are all better.
Jaris has been real sick with a sore thorat and chest cold. Went to emergency room and was off work. Get better. We took valentines to all the families on Valentines day. David and I made sugar cookie and real choclate hearts. That was fun. Still no work for David. Baby Tim is doing great now. Angi is doing good in school. Took Xrays of Denise and David's teeth. Great Job. Pam had a car accident last week. Almost totaled. Want next ? Sorry ! Matt is coming home the 27th .we will see how long that lasts. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK, LOVE TO ALL MOM

1 comment:

Willie Fun said...

Thanks Mom for keeping everyone updated. We love you and wish you the best in your test and surgeries.