Monday, February 9, 2009

MOMS NEWS

Feb 9th
Exciting times for all of us. The Best twins arrived Feb 6th at 9:10 and 9:11 AM They each weighted almost 6 lbs and almost 19 inches long. They we delivered by C section. All is well with both mother and babbies. Dad is very tired. This has just begain. We are so glad they aare here and all is well. Can't waite to see them. Larene hasn't bee able to see them yet either, she has a bad score throat.
Well that is the good news, now not such good news. I have had a bladder infection over the week end, I am so upset. I had passed the 2 month mark, I am so afraid I will have to start all over with 3 more months. Maybe I will never get this hip fixed. My oxygen levels are still low so no good news about that either. I guess I can't give up. Time heals all things, I keep telling David. Larry got the valentine on the fence and I got up the valentine decorations. So we are ready for Valentines day. Need to make treats for the kids.My scrap books are done through Jan 2009, so thats good. Seems like the whole family has been sick with score throats and flue bugs. Hope everyone is better by now. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

That is GREAT news about the babies! I can't wait to see pictures!

So sorry that you have a bladder infection again. Darn! I will pray that you will be able to get your suregery soon.

Love ya!

Willie Fun said...

It is great MOM that you know how to blog and keep everyone up to speed about everyone. It is nice that you can do this. Thanks. I know that what ever happens with your hip surgery is going to be for the best, whether you have to wait or if the Doc still thinks it will be fine for your surgery at the end of March. We will pray for you as we always do. Love you.

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Sorry to hear you had another bladder infection. I hope they still do your surgery as planned. It needs to happen. Well, keep up the good work in keeping everyone up to date!