Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 25th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE. We hope you have a great day. Matthew will be home Sat.. Pam has been sick for sometime now. Hope it isn't serious. The twins got to go visit Grand ma and Grandpa Haas they loved that. I guess its been hard for Cherika when Alan works at night. He got his work hours cut to 4 days a week. I guess everyone is hurting. I hear Joshus is down to 4 days a week also. Poor David still no work. He really isn't well enough to work most of the time anyway.
Baby Timiothy came to visit us yesterday. He is so cute and doing so well. His Mom Melody really looks good also. Jordan has been disnosged with Autism. Hope they get him help soon. Sorry!!
My last test was negitive, but whose knows whats next. They are going to send my records to my surgeon and its up to him when I have the surgery. I am seeing a pumanary Dr. next week for my oxgyn problem.. We been getting the car fixed. over $800.00 What next? The steps are done and look great. It has rained for 4 days straight. Guess we need it. Hope everyone is well now. WE LOVE YOU ALL MOM

1 comment:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Well, I hope you can have your surgery. Keep us updated. Love ya and miss ya.