Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jan.s half over already

A short update from Mom, we are doing well here. Denise thought we should diet with her family, so we have been trying to do that. yes we need to. It seems like Dad has cut his insulin way down, so that is good. Wish us luck. Its hard when Finn's want to go out to eat 3 times a week. and have birthday cake. Well a good report for me. 6 weeks with no bladder infections. only 8 more and I can schedual my hip surgery. It will probably be first part of Apri, after we get back from Utah. We are leaving the 25th of Feb. and will come home a week after the twins are blessed. We are glad that David is here to take care of Pattie and the house, so Denise won't have to come over every day. Still no work for either David or Steve. They are both depressed. They are trying so hard. Pray for them. Glad Joe is back to work. Just hope his work picks up soon. Baby Timothy was back in Portland twice this week for more test. He did drink 3/4 ounce of milk the other day, so thats good.Larry has been going out with the missionary's some. He enjoys this. We got a new Bishop last Sunday. Will miss Bishop Bingham. Greg Hansen is our new one. He grew up with Larene's family. His mom was their seninary teacher. I don't have Emily much, I miss her, she is a real handful now. Larry fixed his walker for me, I will try to use it more, cause it is getting harder to walk each day. Happy New Year and we love You All. Mom

2 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Sorry to hear your hip is bothering you so much. I hope the no bladder infections keep up so you can have the surgery.

When you go to Utah, make sure you take lots of pictures of the twins. I want to see them!!! I can't wait for Alan to become a Daddy. He will be so good at it.

Well, I hope you and Grandpa do well on your diets. I need to get back on track with mine. I slipped up a little this week and only walked once, but hey it is better than nothing right?

Well, we love and miss you guys.

Kimi said...

I hope that using the walker will help you get around a little better. It is nice to hear that you haven't had any bladder infections lately...I know they can really hurt!
Good luck on your diets. Remember lots of fruits and veggies. I have noticed that if I feel the desire to snack if I grab one of those 100 calorie packs I am good to go. Also a great sweet treat I have used is the Dryer's yougurs
(the Oreo kind)...it is so yummy. It taste like eating a little Oreo Blizzard if you pretend real hard! :)
Make sure you take lots of pics of everyone in Utah. It has been a long time since I have seen any of them.