Friday, October 3, 2008

First time

I am doing this just to see if some thing comes out of it.
Ileene in the last two weeks has had a test over night on how much oxygen was in her blood.
They(Doc) Called her and said some one would be over and put her on oxygen fll time at nights. They all so gave her some and the set up for her to have some with use during the day time while away from the full thing. Then the Dro. phone and told her to go to the new Hosp. on thru the 9th of Oct. at 8 AM for test on her heart. Then called a gain for some other tsets later the same day.
Last night I set her up and she says she did not turn it off tell 7 AM . She says she is ok, but the other tsets say may be not.
Well we will see this next Thru.
I am doing good. Blood suger is not to high and no chest pains.
If this works some one needs to tell use.
Dad & Grand Pa

3 comments:

Joe and Debbie said...

Thank you for dinner ! it was a nice evening.
Sorry to hear you are going thru so much Ileene........like you said getting old sucks. But be thankful for modern day technology and all they are able to do to help you get the proper oxygen flow going into your body.

Love ya,
Debbie

Kimi said...

Wow! You guys are going through a lot. Sorry to hear that. We will keep you in our prayers.

By the way I am happy to see you were able to figure out how to post. I am changing your background so people can read your blog better.

Love ya

Willie Fun said...

Mom and Dad, Yes it is working and I finally got to your blog. If there is anything more I can do to help out on Thursday let me know.