Friday, October 17, 2008

22 Oct 2008

Hi all.
Ileene did go in for her heart MIR. We have not heard any thing. She has an apoitment on this next Thur, With Dr Moneec ( not speeld right.) He is a Dr. so just may be we will know more after that day.
She went in to the Hosp, for a test about her lungs. They are OK. The lady that did the test said she would not think she would need any thing for her Lungs. That is Great. She is on oxigon at night time. 11pm-7am.
I have come down with a cold. not felling to good right know. No chest pains. just head and eyes. She still wants to take care of Kindra's baby. She walking all over and has said hi there.
Mostly things are doing good. We love you all Dad & Grand Pa

3 comments:

Kimi said...

Grandma~ You need to remember that your health and well being comes before any kids! I want you to take care of your self.

Grandpa~ Get feeling better.

I love you both and miss you tons! Take care!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Sorry you two aren't feeling well...I hope you get better soon. I love you and miss you. Sorry I haven't commented before, I just got your blog address correct.

Angi said...

I love you guys soooo much! talk to you soon.