Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AUG 5TH

I can't believe it has bee forever since I put on a blog. It was so fun seeing Alan and his airplane and the twins & Cherika We are so proud of him. That must of taken a long hard year for you Alan. Now you can fly up and see us soon.
It was nice to see Kim and Sofia and Dallin, Jasper they have grown so much. We will get to see them again before they leave in 2 weeks.Nathan is on his mission now and doing just great. Many baptizems already. Angi is working now and again, still nervious. You do great. Linda has put in a huge swiming pool in her back yard, so her and the kids can swim. It must be nice to be rich!! joking. I had my last test done today. I was a cystocope on the bladder, it is looking much better. I am still having infections but getting new medications soon. Havn't descided when I will get the knees done, not to soon I hope. Larry is having some chest pains again, if he does much. Guess we are getting old and worn out.Pam is busy with a house full. Too much stress, and is having panic attact's. Bye Bye everyone, she need a break. Hope that that baby will soon be here for Rachael and Tim. Pray all will be well soon. Denise had fun with Hannah in Calf. She is quite a young lady. Our Steve will be having his knee done again soon. Good luck Steve.
Better sign of LOVE YOU ALL MOM

2 comments:

Willie Fun said...

Not to bad Mom. I need to show you how there is a spell check button. Keep up the good work on the bladder and yes the knees are soon.

Tim said...

Looks great Grandma. Funny....you mention us and the baby a mere 8 hours before he was born. Rachel is not spelled with an "a" in it though. Keep the posts coming. I'm sure you guys have lots to tell that you could include in your posts. You know it doesn't all have to be what you are doing and or been doing. You can include your thoughts about Church or Conference, or something that happened to you the other day.