Monday, March 16, 2009

Mar 16th
Time to update the family. Alan and Cherika had kayla and Breaton blessed Sunday Mar. 15th. They looked beautiful.(pictures on Larene's blog). Alan did a wonderful job with the blessings. Angi and Sheila missed the blessing they were there for a week before. They had fun with the twins. Shaylee and Pam was at the blessings. Said Alan cried before he finished. What a guy. They are very special.
Melody spent 2 days in the hospital again, she had her appenix removed. She is home and better.
Update on my surgery. Monday the urlogyist called and said I had an bladder infection. Different this time. Thought it might be kidney stones, This is 3 in the past month. She thought the surgeon would want to cancel the surgery She was calling him personaly. In the mean time the Cardilogist called to remind me of my stress test the 17th. I canceled it. Then the urolgist called back and said the surgeon wanted to go ahead as planned. so I reschedlued the stress test.
So here is the schedual
Tuesday 17th 7:30 Am Heart stress test.
Wednesday 18th 10:15 Surgery class
Wednesday 18th 3:30 pm Dr. Rughani, Lung Dr. appointment for oxgyen.
Thursday 19th 11:30am Anesthisia Dr. appointment
Tuesday March 24th 3:25pm Dr. Shah, surgeon Dr. pre opt appointment
Thursday March 26th Surgery.
SAY LOTS OF PRAYERS I should be in the hospital 4 days, and probably in a nursing home 2 weeks. Pam will be here the 6th of April for 2 weeks to help me.
David had a nice birthday, His friends took him to dinner at AppleBee's then we had his favorit choclate cake and ice cream, Angi and girls were here and the Willie's. Sheila and Easton came Sunday. He had said no party, but we did anyway. Happy Birthday David.
All else is well and we are happy that Kendra got moved into her new 3 bedroom Apartment and Steve is out of the picture. Denise has her 3children 5 days a week 9 hours a day. But at least they are cared for and safe. Steve Neilson still has no work and neither does David. Hope Amber and family are well and Addison is growing up to fast. So is Austin. They are so cute. Linda is going to see Kurtis the 26th of March for a week. That is great. Shaylee is graduating the 4th of June. We will be there for sure. She is also graduating from cosmatology school the same time. Way to go Shaylee.
LOVE TO ALL MOM

2 comments:

Willie Fun said...

Great job updating and hope things will be well for you in your appointments. Thanks for everything that you and Dad do to help me. I don't know what I would do without your support and help. Thanks!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

WOW lots is happening and soon. Glad to hear you still get to have your surgery. Hopefully I can make it down to see you and Pam while she is in town. We will be in Colorado until the 2nd of April then I work the weekend, but maybe that next week I can come visit. Well, thanks again for the update.

We are all doing well. I am sick with a chest/sinus cold, but other than that we are happy and healthy! No more breast feeding though, I gave it up, she only eats from a bottle anyway, and I was tired of pumping, so we are formula feeding and a few frozen breast milks to make the transition easier. She seems to love the formula, so I guess it is alright.

Well, good luck with your surgery, only a few more days!